E.L. Waterman, Inc.
E.L.Waterman, Inc. is a WBE and DBE certified business in the New England area as a Mechanical Contractor and Supplier also providing Labor to set equipment in place and was established in 1985.
E.L.Waterman, Inc. was established in 1985 supplying pipe valves and fittings to the plumbing and heating industry. In 1990 our Mechanical Contracting division was formed providing contracting services to the wastewater treatment industry. In 1992 Waterman became SDO/SOWMBA and DOT certified as a WBE/DBE business as a supplier of mechanical products, also providing labor to set in place. Proudly Serving the Following Industries: Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Plumbing and Heating Industries, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, Roadway and Bridge Construction and Repairs and Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction.
- Consumer Products & Services Consumer Products and Services Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors, Heating Contractors, Irrigation Sprinkler System Installation
- Industrial Construction Construction and Mining (Except Petroleum) Machinery and Equipment Blades for Graders, Scrapers, Dozers, and Snow Plows, Road Construction and Maintenance Machinery, Tractors, Construction
- Industrial Construction Installation or Erection of Building Equipment, NEC Machinery Dismantling, Machinery Installation, Machinery Movers and Erectors
- Industrial Construction Water, Sewer, Pipeline, and Communications and Power Line Construction Sewer Contractors, Underground Wire and Cable Laying Contrs, Utility Contractors
- Industrial Energy Services Pipelines, NEC Coal Pipeline Operation, Pipelines (Unclassified), Slurry Pipeline Operation
- Construction Construction - Special Trade Contractors Plumbing, Heating, Air-Conditioning, Installing Building Equipment
- Construction Heavy Construction, Except Building Construction - Contractors Water, Sewer, And Utility Lines
- Manufacturing Industrial And Commercial Machinery And Computer Equipment Construction Machinery
- Transportation, Communications, Electric, Gas, And Pipelines, Except Natural Gas Pipelines, Nec
|Standard industrial classification code:||1711|
|Estimated number of employees:||5|
|Annual sales estimate:||250,000,000|
|City / suburb:||Attleboro, MA|
Waterman is Certified to Furnish and Set in Place the following Mechanical Equipment: All Piping, Valves & Fittings, Pipe Culverts,Catch Basins, Drainage Pipes, Mixers, Instrumentation & Control Systems, ?Emergency Generators (excluding electrical) Radio Telemetry, HVAC, Cooling Towers, Hydronics, Structural and Ornamental Steel, Steel Rebar,Fences and Gates, Precast Concrete, Chemical Feed Systems & Pump Drives.
Alfa Laval, Hayward Gordon, York, Kynar, Tyco, Shurjoint, Dresser/Rand, Coppus
QR code with E.L. Waterman, Inc. contacts
Be the first to write a review about your experience with the company.